These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 5: New Believers Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store

The Blocking Totem

By gail
04/24/2012
Please help I have tried about 10 times to take down the blocking totem and the heathens always come back and repair it... I have tried everything, bees, lighting, fog, kids adults and I can't get the totem down is there something that I haven't done first I have finished the lake and want to get fish into it now ... Anyone please please help
By puddi tat
08/13/2012
This one is tough, you will need at least 2 master builders for this task, and lots of energy. when you try to dismantle it the heathens will run you off and begin to repair. Move your builders and strike the heathens with lightening. The heathens will flee and you can drop your master builders back on the task. Note, you will have to use lightening 2 more times to keep the heathens away. Make sure you use it before they cross the river.
By tabitha
01/17/2013
If you restore the Mausoleum first, they will stop piling up the debris & will then leave that area & head over to the Heathen camp site. Therefore, you will be able to dismantle the Totem without them bothering you etc.

Also, the longer you wait to restore the Mausoleum, the longer it will take later since there will be 3-5 of the Heathens continuously blocking it with debris.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.