These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

I have all but the exploration in l...

I have all but the exploration in level 3 place the todem in the circle of the moscace and out came the gong peace!!

By angelsfurydw
03/25/2007
well, my villagers have all the collectibles, all the tech stuff... I have 7 totems and i still do not get the last gong piece...All my villagers do now is research and farm... Am i doing something wrong??
By jackdj
04/02/2007
I'HAVE A SAME PROBLEM ,A PUT A TOTEM TO ALL PLACES IN MOSAIC AND NOTHING!!!!
THIS GAME IS TO COMPLICATED AND BUG'T!!!
HELP!?
By flamee;
04/03/2007
I can't get my last gong pieve either! Help?
By just me
04/04/2007
you have to put the totem in the center
By jackdj
04/05/2007
I put the totem in the center and nothing happend!
tnx for help!
By bluemorpho00
04/07/2007
the mosaic has to be uncovered and inorder to uncover it you have to have bought level 3 of engineering and level 3 of culture. then place the totem in the middle of the "ancient place" AKA the mosaic.. good luck!
By bluemorpho00
04/19/2007
SORRY!! and to uncover the mosaic grab some villagers that are BUILDERS and drop them onto the ancient place after you have bought the level 3's mentioned above. THEN place the TOTEM right smack in the middle, there is a sun in the middle of the mosaic. GOOD LUCK!!
By addict
06/14/2007
Here is the REAL PROBLEM with the last hidden gong piece...IF you downloaded your game from Reflexive Arcade (which if you cannot retrieve the mosaic gong piece, you most likely did), there was an error in the programing. Go to ldw.com and look under technical help for more information (they are the creators of the game). They will replace your game with a free new downloaded game, but you will have to start over. So if you cannot get that gong piece from the mosaic, no matter how many totems you try, that is probably why.
By kiki
01/09/2008
Place the totem, hten a villager. It has to be the first totem you got.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.