These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

ive completed all 16 puzzels, is th...

ive completed all 16 puzzels, is that the end of the game, if it is when does villagers three come out?

By bluemorpho00
04/19/2007
has anyone completed the whole game including collecting ALL of the collections?? if so, IS THAT IT!??!!?!? LEAVE US HANGING!?!?!?!
By seasonedvirtualelder
04/19/2007
I have completed the game with all of the collections. I tend to agree with most of the others that the end isn't really clear. The only indicator is the special screen that comes up if you click on the gong... and that just leaves you hanging, wondering about the next part of the island. Maybe there will be head shrinkers there???
By lila
04/20/2007
Hey at least they made a better squel! But, however, I am wishing there is more to this than VV1 and VV2.
By cher
04/25/2007
i two9 cannot get the last piece of gong i have the totem in the center of the cleared mosiac and t will not gie me it
By mimi
02/11/2008
Villagers 3 is coming out in "Spring 08" Hooray!!!!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.