These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

I seem to be having the same proble...

I seem to be having the same problem as most of you, i have all the tech stuff and 7 totems, i tried putting 1 in the centre of the mosiac, i tried putting them all there, i tried spreading them out all over the thing, and still nothing. Do i have to leave it in the centre for a while or what, can somebody PLS help me ... i'm desperate.

By captain canada
04/24/2007
Have you excavated the mosaic site yet? In other words, have you cleared off all of the gr growing over the top of the tiles?
By goob
04/10/2009
i had a similar problem. i had put a totem in the center (post-excavation)...one of my characters took the gong piece, but the piece never made it to gong. (i stopped watching the villager). i tried the very same thing you did, tying several other totwms...all to no avail. finally, once i got a brand new totem, i placed that in the center of the mosaic again. a gong piece appeared! this time i watched the villager carry it all the way to the gong. success!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.