These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

ok, so I've figured out that in [b]...

ok, so I've figured out that in VV1, dragging the adult villagers or Golden Child to the garden (certain hot spots) will make them into zombies that are "enjoying the garden." They seem to regain health and I have had a few over 100 years old and a temporarily increased population. In VV2, the same is true with the hot spots around the cemetary that zombie-ize them while they are "reflecting." Unfortunately, sometimes they get hung up as they are about to jump into the pond - I think they're just scared and are trying to put it off. You can easily rescue them and put them in the pond manually.

I too have 50 elders, but my ranking is not at #1 so I'm quite sure that there has to be another trick.

Also, nobody has mentioned that some adult villagers can become teachers in VV2. If you drag an adult to a child, then they either tell them a story or teach them. I found that teaching is equivalent to the drum in VV! Most elders seem to be able to teach, but otherwise they're few and far between. Some teachers have only limited knowledge, but it's fun to watch as they get teaching props from the science hut and show the kids how to do the basic tasks on the island.

By seasonedvirtualelder
04/25/2007
To increase your parenting skills, drag an adult to a child and as they teach or tell stories, they will gain parenting skill and the kids can gain random skills if it's a "teaching children" moment. As well, you can have several adults do this at the same time. Just keep dragging more adults to children and you'll have a dog-pile in the middle where everyone benefits! I like to change the adult's name to TEACHER if they have that skill, because they are few and far between and it's easier to find them. The teachers can be just over 18 or are more likely if they have a really strong skill set.
By e
08/21/2007
in vv2, any villager that is master in at least one skill and an "adept parent" can teach the kids, but i have yet to see the kids learn anything..... but i just discovered this today, so i still have hope ^^
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.