These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

What do I do when the birds keep ea...

What do I do when the birds keep eating my fields? I am down to 0 food and quickly dying please help

By mushu
04/22/2007
Build a scarecrow! Drag a villager to the twisted pieces of wood and vines ... twice ... to the vegetable patch. Once to build the frame and once to complete it. No more birds. YAY!!!
By gaby
06/25/2007
How do i get a scarecrow???
By kristen
07/27/2007
By collecting the twisted up branches on the north east end. You have to make two trip with the same person
By eb
06/02/2008
What you can do is get level two in farming, wait for a farmer to become a adept or master farmer, the drag that villager over to the sacred area for the dead (large clearing above waterfall) and drop him/ her just on the edge, where you can see roots and rocks, and he or she will bring them back to the crops and fashion a scarecrow. This procedure takes two trips to finish. Hey Presto!

By the way, once you do that or if you know anything handy, could you tell me a quick way of making tech points and how do you actually make a stew?

By lucy
06/02/2008
Eb,
The only way to quickly make Tech points is to have a lot of scientists and/or get the children to bring artifacts they've already discovered (each one is worth 100 pts).

To make a stew, you need to collect ingredients from the different plants but first you need to uncover the stew pot.

Different plant combos have different effects.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.