These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

i have found the cauldron but i don...

i have found the cauldron but i dont know where they put it ... how do i find it and how do i master the plants???

By the raw one
05/20/2007
u put the cauldron on the fire place (just make a villager pick it up and it will do it for u.) and u master the plants by dragging a villager to each plant and make him/her study it.
By the raw one
05/20/2007
u put the cauldron on the fire place (just make a villager pick it up and it will do it for u.) and u master the plants by dragging a villager to each plant and make him/her study it.
By grl2005
05/20/2007
I had the same problem. I have dropped villagers all around the fire and they can't find it either. It just dissapeared, which is a bummer....
By smack
09/05/2007
Never pick up anybody doing something you want them to do. They immediately STOP. Just leave them alone. And, by the way, the cauldron reappears at the wood not where you dropped it.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.