These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Ice Cream Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough Request PC Download

Tips: Level 1 & 2, the tips abov...

Tips:

Level 1 & 2, the tips above work a treat.

Level 3: Start by trying to get to 2000 to by the bicycle cart, then take both the carts out when the weather is between 17 - 25 degrees, avoid the hot days because you run out of ice cream and that makes your ratings drop. Jack up the staff wage to 60 to improve speed of service.

Level 4: Use the 'extra' that attracts more customers, keep your staff wage at 60, aim for sunny days but not exceptionally hot ones in the neighbourhoods.

Level 5: Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Prices up to 300% and you'll be through in no time.

Level 6: If you've kept an eye on your ratings in level 4 and 5, they should be high enough to skip this level, if not, repeat skills from level 3.

Level 7: Jack up the prices! We haven't got any further than level 7, so don't know what's next, but can only ume it would be wise to raise ratings before completing the level.

By not ice cream master
05/15/2007
1. Where can i find the staff wage (which i have to set at 60) because i have no clue where i can find it. I expected it to be at security and cleaning etc.

2. how can i avoid warm days?
By lovely7680
05/15/2007
Where is the staff wages i cant find it
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.