These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 1: A New Home Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

For those who are stuck on the the ...

For those who are stuck on the the Treasure Chest Puzzle, I will provide a link to an image from my game, showing exactly where to dig.

http://i201.photobucke... that helps.

By hollister
05/24/2007
Old One: If you send me the link through the contact page, then I'll post your image on the guide above. The contact page is under help. CGG Admin
By shaulana
06/22/2007
Um....your website never came though and I my villagers won't look for the treasure it is really ticking me off. It is the last one that I have to do and they won't do it. HELP PLEASE
By shantamar
07/26/2007
I, too, am having a problem finding the treasure. Any ideas???

By holli
10/20/2007
what is that link, send it to me at [email protected] or just put it on this page somewhere. please. i really need help on this. i've had this game for three months, over 20 villages lost , and i've figured out all puzzles except the treasure one.
By aly
11/17/2007
Could you please show that link again. Ive completed everything except the treasure thing. I keep dragging people to the area between the food bin and the ruins but it wont work. Help please.
By joe
01/09/2008
please tell me when you get the chest
By darthv
06/14/2008
JUST TELL US HERE
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.