These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 1: A New Home Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

So I have been trying hard to get m...

So I have been trying hard to get my master scientist to teach the children. The children will come however when I drag him over he will just go back to his table and thechildren leave... What do I need to do?

By you and me
09/11/2006
Once you have got a master scientist and stared a school, a drum will appear next to the building north of the table. Quickly click on the drum and the kids will come over. Once the kids are there drag the scientist to the building. I think you frogot about drum because it tells mister smartypants it is time for school also.
By someone secret
09/19/2006
How do you get a master scientist, or a master anything? Do you have to upgrade to the full thingy in the TECH area? That's so expensive!!!
By bbns
09/20/2006
I keep dragging my master scientist to the school after I bang the drums for the kids, but she just walks away.....shy won't she teach?
By you and me
09/24/2006
If you read above this section, you will learn about how the school just makes kids born with skill and how the drum and the building pranks the kids
By anomanous
06/23/2009
SOME ONE SECRET, TRY LOWERING YOUR DIFFICLTY LEVEL
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.