These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 1: A New Home Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

to find the treasure i used the mas...

to find the treasure i used the master builder and he started digging right away and other builders came to help. also dont forget the plant that seems to be able to grow berries is a magical plant .the berries help them to grow even older i have one who is now 84 i think the golden child made it work. i havent found anything else after level 16. there is probably a newer version coming out for the cave

By you and me
09/29/2006
yeah probably, one of my villagers lived up to be 95 years old who was slacking female farmer, maybe because she stalled a lot and ate a ton of magic fruit. But anyway, the story just trails of likes this "if sombody lived in this cave recently because there is bowl of fresh berries and page to anthor part of Isola....(or somthing like that) And it leaves you of with a broken story, so there defintly has to be a virtual villagers part 2 or virtual villagers 2: secrets of the cave. I hope also tha t you can exporle more of Isola and that there will be 20 puzzles in the cave and in ather parts of the hidden isle of Isola.
By charlotte
10/06/2006
I cannot find the treasure. i dragged the master builder over and over the part between the temple and food ben and i cant find anything ...help
By mememe
10/31/2006
is it normal to have a villager that died at age 96?
By shortstuff
03/12/2007
Have you peoples checked out updates lately? Virtual Villagers 2 is about 2 people who go through the cave and fall down a waterfall. Then they find a village of children <- That is a little about virtual villagers 2 : the lost children.
By you and me
03/25/2007
yeah i just found out about it last week and downloaded it. It's just as awesome as the first one, but a ton diffrent.
By just finished game
05/14/2008
I had a child find a book and I chose to read it, then he ran off down some trail and never came back, at first I thought he might have been the one in the cave, but I guess according to shortstuff he wasn't. Where did he go then?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.