These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 1: A New Home Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Here;s a few tips: if ur low on fo...

Here;s a few tips:
if ur low on food, pause the game (spacebar) and drag all ur kids to it until they all say "picking a mushroom" on Action. then they will all pick a mushroom and u will get food pts 4 each one!
if u can fish, get 3 master faRMERS if u got em (you should by then) and make them fish and leave the game on overnight on 2x speed. i AM NOT KIDDING U i had 5081 food b4 i turned off and when i came back the next morning it said 74515! WOW! yes, have fun!
also, 1 more thing. when u want a baby, drag the people 2 each other like normal, but watch the population #. if it doesnt go up right away, do it again and again until it does, then drag the ppl over each other 1 morte time and POP theres a baby. u dont needa go inside or N E thing and it works with elder girls/boys 2 because they dont take ALL DAY to go inside
I hope ive been helpful
happy leading! :P

By vvnut
08/03/2007
oops. i meant:
if ur low on food, pause the game (spacebar) and drag all ur kids to a mushroom
in the beginning
sry if i confused N E 1
happy leading :p
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.