These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 1: A New Home Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

at what age do the women stop havin...

at what age do the women stop having children?

By bruno
09/14/2006
If I go away during the night, and I have no berries and the fields run out, will they survive?
By kerri
09/14/2006
the crops replenish themselves and your farmers water and pick the crops.
By wasnmesb
09/14/2006
My women villagers have had babies in their 70s.
By you and me
09/24/2006
One of my women died while nursing, has anybody seen this before?
By texasbug
10/03/2006
As long as they are alive, they will keep having babies. If they die while nursing, both the mom and baby will die, but only the mom gets a tombstone. Your population will go down by 2, though. This has happened to me several times.
By poothe
03/19/2007
If you want your berry bush to replinish DONOT pick all of the berries off! Pick enough food until the game says you have enough. Then build up your tech points so you can purchase level two of the Food. The berry bush will have more berries on it from when you checked last time. This really works. I also had some parrots eat all of my berries off of my bush and now my bush has 98 berries on it after that.
By vvnut
08/03/2007
theres no age limit. i had like a 72 yr old womean get a baby right b4 she died, so no age limit really.
By vvnut
08/03/2007
4 of my loder women died while nursing. shame, they were almost done with the babies, too.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.