These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

mt. orian cave it said i need to pu...

mt. orian cave it said i need to put some in the big stone what do i need to put in there and where do i get it

By corey
08/28/2007
i might be able to help u if u can plz tell me where that is ive never been there
By als
10/14/2007
you nid to go back to lands end and go to two bridges and get seeds and get the bone in water fall caves and you nid elini to help you with fighting the people that are really hard with sireen call and you can't fight them with spells not one and you have to give the dog the bone and tell the women altar in mt. orian then tell her plant something and then you have to go somewhere that you can't see lands end
By als
10/14/2007
oh and you can hit the people

By emem
10/28/2007
hi you have to have pamplona seeds or smth. and then you need to go to a gardner and she'll plant the seeds for you.then you need to pick up the plant and then to put it on the piedestal
By masir
02/03/2008
please tell me where can I find some pamplona seeds?
By sesha
04/20/2008
i have a related question to this, i found the seeds and went to the gardener in the enchanted garden, but rhen says that we don't need to have anything planted? what gives?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.