These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 1: A New Home Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

does the fruitless plant at the bac...

does the fruitless plant at the back of the island ever do anything?

By wasntmesb
09/14/2006
Yes, it does. You have to solve some other puzzles first, though.
By you and me
09/15/2006
What does fruitless plant do?
By babygurl
09/15/2006
Nothing really. I guess. I think it's just something to for them to eat. When you put your villager to it, it just say they're enjoying it.
By wasntmesb
09/15/2006
Once the Golden Child brings the butterflies over to it, it has magical fruit that makes your villagers live longer.
By magicdustlil
09/19/2006
yes when you have the golden child he will make fruit on the plant that will slow the growing old of the villiagers just drag the older ones to it and theyll eat the fruit
By you and me
09/24/2006
I exceeded my level of villagers, is this normal?
By jacko
10/20/2006
once you hav a baby and the mum holdin how can ye get rid of it

By sam
10/28/2006
Yes...it makes your people live longer...as long as you have finished that one puzzle, your people will live longer.
By chelsea
02/22/2014
How do you know who's the golden child?
By riah_rose
07/29/2014
You send a nursing mom to the magical lagoon and you'll get the golden child but you have to have a few other puzzles completed first
By emily
12/02/2014
That's what I did, it made one of my villagers live up to 94. I was definitely surprised!!
By kenzer
01/17/2016
it is soooo easy to get fruit and if you have a villager study all of the plants she/he will get healing powers!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.