These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

I stole the statue, gave it to the ...

I stole the statue, gave it to the squirrels.., found it or sold it on the island...I can't remember. BUT, I am now trying to locate the statue again....OR find an alternate key for the Mayors house inj Ejindo.

When I returned the statue to the squirrels, I was not offered a key....they asked me to join the militia....and I did.

So now I can't uncurse the village of Ejindro....HELP... which means I can't get a ghost for the witch.......CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME????

By mina
09/07/2007
you stole the statue from sedona delivered it to the thief in the thieves cave then you bought it on the island. you were to choose to give it to the squirrels and receive fire sticks by which you can open and go through the cracks you found in some walls.or to return the statue to the elves and receive the key by which you can uncurse the village of Ejindro and get the ghost to the vampress and receive a purse of gold (20000 pennies). in either cases that does not affect the main quest.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.