These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 1: A New Home Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

does the scientist have to have ful...

does the scientist have to have full science points to teach cause ive got a master scientist and he wont do anything pleaseeee help!!!!!!

By sander
09/20/2006
My master Scientist doenst do a thing either, i've got full science lvl and my master scientist doest do a thing. when i hit the drum, the childrens are there and i drag a master scientist to them he walks back to the researchtable and goes on with his old job!
By sander
09/20/2006
btw, ive got everything fully advanced so its something else as raising my spirituality and how to i get my golden child
By tinkerbell
03/11/2007
TO GET THE GOLDEN CHILD DROP A NURSING WOMEN INTO THE LAGOON. DO THIS UNTILL THE BABY TURNS GOLD.

By breezy
03/17/2007
To get the GOLDEN CHILD: You must have level 3 of fertility, the lagoon cleared, the idol built (which you need spirituality level 3 to acheive) and a nursing mother. When you have all requirements, drag the nursing mom into the lagoon water. If successful, a golden child will come. As with initiating any task, you may have to try a couple of times. PATIENCE IS THE KEY with this game. Whenever you have any task you need to complete, put as many villagers on it as possible and make that job their preference under details, so that they will continue to do it when you are away.
I probbly only attend to my villagers a couple times a day for about 10-15 minutes. I adjust the speed of the game to corulate with my activities or absence form PC. Fast if I am checking in frequently, 1/2 if sleeping or working. Rarely normal speed, because who wants to be normal? =)
By hecky
06/25/2008
how do you get lvl 3 fertility? WAT THE HECK is FERTILITY?
By hecky
06/25/2008
for how long do you have to drop the woman in the lagoon?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.