These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

I've read that some people have got...

I've read that some people have gotten corrupt files which leave them unable to complete certain things during the game. I'm wandering if this isn't my problem. I downloaded mine from Gamehouse and use their Funp system. Up till now things have been fine but now I'm stuck.

I've gotten level 3 Explor/3 Engineering but when I try to drop a builder onto the ancient ruines spot nothing happens. I've tried everything from Masters to Esteem elders and still no one will clear the spot off. Now I'm wondering if there is a problem with the game, which is so frustrating to play this long then have this happen. Any suggestions on what to do?

Crosses finger you don't say start over : (

By orion
09/12/2007
Just in case anyone else has had these issues I was able to get to the last gong piece after I upgraded to level 3 Culture as well. No where on any of the sites does it mention this. Maybe it has to do with waiting on that one while other got it sooner. No clue but I finally got the gong piece.

Now another issue has creeped up. I only have one puzzle left to complete and that is the vine wall with the writing. I have Level 3 for all the tech areas and I've drug just about everyone I can think of to the spot over and over but still no one will start clearing away the vines. Any suggestions, I'm so frustrated.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.