These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 1: A New Home Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

why does it take so long to get tec...

why does it take so long to get tech points, ive got 5 villagers at the table doing there best, but there isnt much happening i need them quicker, please help very frustrated XX

By wasntmesb
09/15/2006
Do you have your game set on 2x speed? That makes things go faster, but don't leave it that way overnight.
By magicdustlil
09/19/2006
dont forget to drop the master farmers into the lagoon from time to time to find the magic fish it helps with the breeding
By booboojo
12/19/2006
Some time it takes time because your villagers are either hungrey, busy with something else, or they arn't skilled enough for reaserching. I was frustrated when I first started but now I'm fine!
By s.s.
03/14/2007
If u want to get tech points quickly, set your computer's time to 1 or more hours advance.. Ü But it's a little dangerous cause you won't know if ur villager will die or anything like that happens...
By vvnut
08/03/2007
hey, wasntme58, i'll tell u this
ur scaring ppl
LISTEN EVERY1!
I LEAVE MY VILLAGERS ON AT 2X SPEED ALL THE TIME OVERNIGHT AND THEYRE FINE. of course u need a fair amount of food...
i happen to have 126k (126,000 lbs) food. oh well.
nevermind :D
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.