These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Plant Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

What are the 6 magic plants?! I onl...

What are the 6 magic plants?! I only have 5 and I'm getting nerve racked because I'm crossbreeding everything and im comming up with nothing! I have:
1. Fourpetal Maple
2. Fabled Lemonbush
3. Nox Orchid
4. Aureus Scandens
5. Rosaceae Fern
6. *can anyone help me out here?*

By jennkneefur
09/17/2007
The six Magic Plants are:

1. Fabled Lemonbush
2. Mela Rare Oak
3. Nox Orchid
4. Rosaceae Fern
5. Fourpetal Maple
6. Aureus Scandens

Crossbreed your rare oaks with you mela scandens and that should get you there. I have not quite charted out how I got there, still working on it.
By simon
09/18/2007
Help pls! i have found 4 of the magic plants: Nox Orchis, Fourpetal Maple, Fabled Lemonbush and Rosaceae Fern but the fifth one is a pain,, i mean Aureus Scandens,, i have some scandens flowers,, butt how should i get Aureus???
By jennkneefur
09/18/2007
I think this one way to get it. Hopefully it will work for you. Crossbreed Venomous Scandens with Rosaceae Reptans and you will get Fragrant Scandens. Breed that with Venomous Scandens and you will get Fourpetal Scancens. Breed that with Venomous Scandens and you should get your fifth plant. Good luck!!!
By je
10/21/2007
You are missing the Fabled Rose of Isola.
By kirrsty
10/22/2007
Hi. the last magic plant is Mela Rare Oak
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.