These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Plant Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

I'm trying to get to the Aureus Sca...

I'm trying to get to the Aureus Scandens. It would be easier to reach if I had two types of reptans.

By jennkneefur
09/19/2007
Crossbreed Fourpetal Reptans with Aureus Gr and you will get what you are looking for. I used Mela Scandens to start with. I purchased this from the extinct seeds. I crossbreeded it with every seed that I had. It is a large pink seed with a gray stripe looking thing. If you don't have Fourpetal, you may need to purchase this as well or try your luck with the Mutation Liquid. Hope that helps!
By dragona
09/20/2007
I final got a Mel Scandens from the store that I could cross to get the Aureus. I keep track of the the crossing using excel. This way I never have to figure out how to get back to something. And I can easily figure out how to get to something.
By jennkneefur
09/21/2007
I did the same thing as well. Makes it a lot easier! Glad it worked out for you! :)
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.