These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 1: A New Home Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Is there any way to get a villager ...

Is there any way to get a villager to increase their job level faster or keep the working at their job? I have one of my original villagers that is only Adept Scientist. I have bought all of my Tech.s, and turned the game up to X2 speed. I also have spent hours picking him up and dropping him at the research table, but he keeps wandering off when he is done, and His increase isn't noticable. I also have his main job set at research, but he is always doing other stuff unless I drag him back to the table. I have all of the other puzzles or the ability to finish them except the school, which I have to have a master scientist for. Any hel, please? Thank you.

By josh
09/17/2006
how do you teach ur ppl to fish ?
By daddyzaring
09/17/2006
Cleared the beach and dropped a farmer in the water.
By sunny
09/17/2006
you have to reach the third tech level under farming before they will start to fish. otherwise when you drop the people in the water you'll get a message saying that your people don't know how to fish.
By daddyzaring
09/17/2006
Do children have to be a certain age before Master Scientist will teach? I bang the drum, the children come, but my master scientist won't do anything when I drop him off by the school, drum, or children?
By vvnut
08/03/2007
NOOOOOO
u need the lagoon!!!!
which takes lvl 2 bldg to get
and put a MASTER farmer in the lagoon and he will fish, then
N E 1 can fish.
hope i cleared things up :)
By vvnut
08/03/2007
NOOOOOO
u need the lagoon!!!!
which takes lvl 2 bldg to get
and put a MASTER farmer in the lagoon and he will fish, then
N E 1 can fish.
hope i cleared things up :)
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.