These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 1: A New Home Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

You can easily fast forward the gam...

You can easily fast forward the game by adjusting the date and time outside the game. virtual villagers generates random events when you reenter the game cuz it runs in real mode, use this trick at your own risk...
note: you can use this trick to obtain high tech-points...ok you . hukhnkuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

By deb
09/17/2006
i done this changed the time it worked i had thousands of tech points.but..................all my women died im left with two men now i cant have babies to make my golden child im really fed up now...................is my game over :((((
By confused!
09/18/2006
How do I change the date??
By someone secret
09/19/2006
To change the date, you must exit the game if your in it, and go to the desktop. On the desktop there is the Start Menu, and the toobar. On the far right side of the toolbar there is a clock. Double click on it, and change the into say, 1/2 and hour into the FUTURE not the past.

Have fun
By cheat
09/24/2006
Thanks!
By sad sad
09/30/2006
R.I.P MY FAVOURITE VILLAGER NOOOOOOOO:'( she was so close to becoming a master scientist and then no food.... and bam
deady bones
:(
bloody it
took me ages to get her up to that level
By bob
05/11/2007
if u want to change the time, go to options, make it 2*speed, and add 1 hour. the time goes up one year per hour!
By weirdbeard
10/20/2007
The main caveat to fast forwarding the clock is that you can't turn the clock back unless the game is in paused mode. If you forget, you WILL come back and find crops and nursing mothers who will have thousands of minutes of growing and nursing time.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.