These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Is there any point in wasting tech ...

Is there any point in wasting tech points on buying clothing from the sewing hut? Is it just for fun, or does something come of it?

By got game
10/27/2007
After I finished the game - Got Gong of Wonder, population 90, and lots of tech points - I put all my healers in white clothes, by Builders in Red, etc. just for fun. That way I can see who does what by color coding.
Another way is change their names in the beginning to Builder Joe or Researcher Kim - that way you know their original skill. If you get a Master and move to another skill, you can rename them anytime, such as MBMRMFMPJan, meaning Master Builder, Master Reasearcher, Master Farmer, Master Parent Jan.
By me&you
03/19/2008
That is an awesome idea!!!! Maybe in a few weeks I will be able to waste tech points on matching outfits too! But seriously...a real time saver!!! A+++
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.