These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 1: A New Home Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

I got my 3rd farming tech my farmer...

I got my 3rd farming tech my farmers are fishing lol crabs and fish, there is someone in my cave i keep seeing one or two pairs of eyes looking at me hahahha.

By lucy payne
09/22/2006
I got my 3rd farming tech my farmers are fishing lol crabs and fish, there is someone in my cave i keep seeing one or two pairs of eyes looking at me hahahha.
yh i keeps seeing them aswell so when the golden child does move boulder what IS bhind it? anything good?
By shortstuff
03/12/2007
I have already beaten the game twice. Even though you may not have beaten it, I am going to disappoint you. THERE IS NOTHING BEHIND THE BOULDER PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By pls
09/21/2008
Yeah and it's driving me crazy that there's nothing there. I keep putting my different Master's in to see if they can open something up and I get nothing except the message every time.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.