These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

can't find the temple basement, whe...

can't find the temple basement, where is the entrance inside the temple?and where can i find a shovel?please help?!

By s
01/11/2008
If you are talking about the town with vampires, play the organ in the church to reveal the basement entrance. As to the rest, you WILL need the shovel to complete your task there. The shovel is in New Witchwood. You need to perform a task or two to get it.
By sls477
03/09/2008
How do you get to New Witchwood and where is the church??

By skippy
03/10/2008
How you been by the southwald ??? after you bring the druid which is there to aveyond, you will get from the druid a skull, with this skull go the entrance right across where the syrenen was (where you had to put bee wax in your ears and stummed her with the mirror) and put the skull on the opening to your right, this will open the entrance for you.Before you go there be sure to buy at the tavern a spike and galic neckless (you will be surrounded by vampire)(If you kill one and bring back the body you will be able to sleep gratis at the tavern)The Church you are asking is not at the New Witchwood but at the city to your left when you get in.before you decided to go to the Church walk around and talk to all the vampires, at the most northern point you will see two fellows talking, they will ask for Elephant garlic so be sure to get this before you start the whole thing , give it to then and one of the fellow will eat and will die, take the ashes with you because these you will need to open the passage by the cementery next to the church.

I hope I was able to help you, if you have any questions just mail me.
Good Luck

By txvixen
11/05/2008
I can't find New Witchwood, the church or any vampires. I've been all over Wildwoods :(
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.