These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 1: A New Home Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

plz ... ! how do i get to "level 3 ...

plz ... ! how do i get to "level 3 harvesting" does it mean 3º level in farming ... plz ... I need help ... thnks !

By daddyzaring
09/18/2006
If you mean a level 3 Farmer, that is a Master Farmer, which you just have to be patient, and keep making one of your villagers pick berries, or harvest the garden. If you mean level 3 in farming tech, you have to keep your villager(s) researching untill you have enough tech points to buy each level, which (someone else correct me if I am wrong) I believe you have to have level 2 tech to start the garden. The 2 levels available to buy are 6,000 Tech points, and then the next level is 50,000 Tech Points.
By vvnut
08/03/2007
no dude, he means lvl 3 farming as in the research kind.
and its not a garden, its a crop field :D
By moe
01/04/2009
no i get what he meens cause im having the same problem
Puzzle 6
You need to complete puzzle #5 first and have a villager with LEVEL 3 HARVESTING. Take a master farmer to the lagoon and they will start hunting fish. This may take awhile.

What's lvl 3 harvesting? is it master farmer or is it lvl 3 tech for farming.

Also if its master farmer than do you need a certain tech lvl to fish or vise versa.

Also also i heard with tech lvl 3 farming anyone can fish in the ocean is that true.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.