These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 1: A New Home Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Has anyone actually had a master sc...

Has anyone actually had a master scientist teach the kids because i cant get mine to do it..... I have all my Tech points and they just arnt interested when i put the Master Scientist there he/she walks away. Has anyone ever had one that teaches.

By cheat
09/24/2006
That's what I thought too, but if you go to puzzles bar, it says the school makes the kids born with better skill. So the building and drum does not do anything reallly. Sorry.
By piko
09/24/2006
I keep dropping each Master Scientist onto the school, but they don't teach. However, if you drum up the kids and keep dropping Master Scientists onto the school, a different villager will come to the school to teach. It might be a random fluke, but I did this twice. The first tiime, a Master Scientist who was fishing came up from the beach and her action changed from fishing to teaching. The second time, an Adept Farmer came up from the granary with the action:teach. He stood in front of the students some time, but not enought to get them out of untrained mode.

Hope this helps others discover if this happens to them too.
By tootie1l
10/30/2006
The master doctor teaches.

By goldengirl77
11/18/2006
the mster doctor can teach when it wants too, mine did
By booboojo
12/19/2006
Yes he taught 1 kid once! HELP ME! I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO MOVE THE BOLDER! TELL ME AWAY TO GET MORE TECH POINTS!
Jo
p.s. What the heck is the golden child?
p.p.s I am just a beginer... I found 11 peices to the puzzle!
By jordy
03/01/2007
you click the drums and the kids all go to school
By listen
04/04/2007
NOTE TO EVERYONE IN THE THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD NOBODY TEACHES THE KIDDIES!!! ALTOUGH VILLAGERS TEACH ONE ANTHOTHER NO MATTER WHAT SKILL THEY HAVE NOBODY TEACHES KIDDIES AT THE SCHOOL.IF YOU THINK THEY ARE TEACHING YOU ARE WRONG THEY WALK PAST THE CHILDREN TO GET TO THE ADULT THEY WANNA TEACH SOMETIMES. IF YOU CLICK ON A VILLAGER AND IT SAYS WAITING FOR SOMEONE AND A ANTHOR ADULT HAS TEACHING AS A ACTION HE IS WALKING TO THE PERSON WHO'S ACTION SAYS WAITING FOR SOMEONE. THE DURM'S JUST FOR OUR JOYFUL ENTERTAINMENT.
By jordie
12/31/2007
I have had only 2 villagers that have beeen able to teach the children on the island. I'm not sure exactally how that happened though, the master scientist started to teach on her own, she just seemed to love to do it. Maybe you just need to wait until a villager that enjoys teaching comes along? I don't know.
By bugstaz4life
01/18/2008
the gloden child. Yes i have one. And i found the gold too. By the food.
By hecky
06/25/2008
wat gold?
By atl(all things live)
05/31/2011
Between the food bin and the temple there is a treasure. You have to have construction and science level 3, and a master builder has to find the treasure, then anyone can dig. It might take a few times, even in the right spot, for the master builder to find the spot. You have to have puzzle 11 done. Hope this helps if you need to find the treasure.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.