These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Plant Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

Hi there, I spent ages trying to...

Hi there,

I spent ages trying to make a fabled lemonbush, and finally did it, but it wasnt a magic one.... it was a kind of inferior fabled lemonbush, but still called a fabled lemonbush.... I have also now just made a rosacae fern which is not a magic one, it looks slightly different to my magic rosacae fern, and it sells for a lot less.

I am very confused!! Any explanations would be very welcomed!

Vicki

By blue
12/07/2007
If you are addressing the plants in the golden pot, those are only images of the magic plant. They change their image everyday. the only thing that the golden pots are useless unless when it comes to attracting people to your nursery.
Also, the way you could tell if your plant is magical or not is if it has sparkles ascending from the soil.

These are the exact prices for the Magic Plants
Aureus Scandens $226
Nox Orchid $164
Rosaceae Fern $129
Fabled Lemon Bush
$436 Four-Petal Maple
$77 Mela Rare Oak $191

If you have all of the nursery upgrades, you can sell the magic plants at this price at a normal pace (5-10 minutes)

Aureus Scandens $500
Nox Orchid $360
Rosaceae Fern $270
Fabled Lemon Bush $1035
Four-Petal Maple $170
Mela Rare Oak $440

If you are more patient, you can follow cygnet84's advice 6 comments up from this one.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.