These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

Someone help me!!!! I about to kill...

Someone help me!!!! I about to kill my computer because for the last 24 hours i been stuck trying to get into the souteast school but it ALWAYS says, 'I don't feel up to it just yet' I going crazy trying to figure out what i miss i even started a new game each time the same problem, please anyone save me from destroying my computer!!!! ;_;

By evanescence angel
12/22/2007
nvm i figured it got god i'm a moron...>< but now i need to defeat the hind to get elini to join TT TT

By dragongirl
07/05/2008
come on!your like such a demon there youll need a:beeswax(to get bees wax its on aveyond altough you might get dizzy at those caves if you passed the first cave and saw a cave far away choose the middle way there, to make the bees fall asleep youll need a smoke bomb,then get a chunck of bees wax and go back to eastern isle and go to the hinds lair.)AND if you have the hand mirror from veldt watch what happend to the hind go get the harp of the hind and go back to shadwood academy talk to master ghalad and he will give you uniforms of sword singers and sorcceres go wild woods and talk to elini to make her join your party.)good luck!

By dragongirl
07/07/2008
oh and another tip if you are under lvl. 20 OR 21 be sure to have a cutlass its at a small cliff at m.t orion and be sure to have 30 lightning bolt scrolls the monsters there is so powerfull!or if you have bought the orb staff and flood orb thats another way
By confusedakatsukigurl
07/16/2008
What do you mean by the beeswax being in Aveyond? I'm confused. Where is Aveyond? I have the mirror and a smoke bomb, have no idea what to do now! >///<'
By confusedakatsukigirl
07/16/2008
Nm, I figured THAT out, now... to find the hind! ... what the hecks a hind anyways.... *-_-
By confusedakatsukigurl
07/16/2008
Need help! I can't equip anything on my people! *>.< Not even the cutlass! T_T

By dragongirl
08/06/2008
thats a bug!the hind id in the wildwoods remember the hunter in wildwoods tavern?he said that"stay away from the cave to the south or else"go to saouth and you will find some men frozen in stone go inside the cave and you will see some men frozen again you will see a lady half horse with a harp go close to her and..BOOM the hind is frozen into stone!now get the harp go back to shadwood academy talk to master ghalad and he will give you uniforms of sword singers and sorcceres go wild woods and talk to elini to make her join your party.thats all
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.