These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

CHANGING THE CLOCK: ( I am playing ...

CHANGING THE CLOCK: ( I am playing VV2)

This works for me, but some advice... I have free AV & FW so I shut down my AV & FW (less chance of telling me it has expired!!). Personally, I also disconnect the internet since I have shut down all my security. Next I make sure to only change the clock at intervals of less than an hour. (Easier to monitor whats going on) When it comes to the AM-PM I just set the clock at 11:59PM and wait for it to change to AM on its own, therefore less chance of killing off the whole tribe.
THIS IS HOW I PREVENT SCREW UPS WHEN CHANGING BACK TO REAL TIME.......Quit the game first!!!! When I restart the game later on, I don't need to advance the time forward to where I left off, it works from the recent time and I can manipulate the clock as I did before with no complications!! Just be sure to close down any program that can be affected by the time change!!!!!

BUILDING EXPERIENCE...
The stew that makes your villagers exercise will also give them experience in building. EVEN THE CHILDREN!!

Sorry if this has already been posted!

These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.