These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

I looked everywhere and tried to go...

I looked everywhere and tried to go as far up as I could find. It's not the ogre is it? I found the beans on the bookshelf there, but when you talk to the ogre it talks in some weird language...

By buster
02/23/2008
There's no demon here. plant the beans now though.

By gemini
02/25/2008
I did that but there is a daemon that oyu have to fight in Mt. Orion isn't there? I have to fight it to get the key to go to Halloween Hill's and give the spirit back to the druid. How do I do that? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting a long time for replies. Please help thanks!
By jlzalot
03/14/2008
Hi if you go through the caves and the side on the mountains heading north all the way you will end up going up a very tall ladder and finding the demon there!! Once you've won go back to the druid and he will give you the skull. please can you let me know where i need to plant the beans as I'm stuck too!!! Thank you

By jojoisamama
03/18/2008
You plant the beans in the same garden with the old lady as you planted the pomegranate seeds.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.