These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

IS ANYBODY THERE??? PLEASE HELP ME!...

IS ANYBODY THERE??? PLEASE HELP ME! I AM CONSTANTLY WAITING AND WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO REPLY TO MY REQUEST. I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING EVERYWHERE TO FIGHT THE DEMON IN MT ORION AND CAN NEVER FIND HER. THERE IS A SPOT IN THE AREA WHERE A LADDER GOES UP BUT THE ONLY THING THERE ARE MONSTERS TOO FIGHT. IS THAT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN? IS THERE SUPPOSED TO BE SOMETHING UP THERE? I NEED HELP CAUSE I CANNOT GET ANY FURTHER IN THE GAME!

THANKS

By jess
02/28/2008
okay, first of all take a chill pill and calm down. the ladder that you keep going up is mostlikly the wrong one, (don't worry i had the same problem) to get to the demon you have to keep going through a bunch of caves. i've always been bad at giving direstions so give me a bit of a break, first start at the very beginning by going into the boat and through the cave door, then take a right and go through the other cave door, then you keep following the path and yet another cave door. you cross another bridge and to the left up a ladder past two Ravwyrn King's is a cave door and a ladder Go Through The Cave Door!! if you explore alittle in the cave you will see there are like 4 cave doors. go through the middle one which is the first one you see when you enter the cave(the one next to all the water). one through the cave door keep on following the path there is only a forward or a backwards and no other choices so you can't get lost.sooner or later you should see an extremely long ladder with only a little piece of land at the top. the demon SHOULD be there and if not then sorry i couldn't help you out. sorry that my sirections are a bit confusing :)

By lucy
02/29/2008
Wow... Jess... I need to give you a great big gold star for that effort! =)
I haven't played this game (so I'm no help) but if jcf prints out this screen, I'm sure he'll be able to figure it out.

Crisis averted... Whew! ;D

Thanks!!!!!
Lara

By gemini
02/29/2008
Thanks so much much Jess! I really appreciate it. I was just getting very annoyed with the game lol.

Thanks,
Jessi
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.