These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

Ok so I put questions up earlier an...

Ok so I put questions up earlier and figured them all out, but I cannot figure out where dream world is so I can get the dreamers tears. Do I have to fly someplace first with the dragon? Is there another city?

By dragongirl
08/06/2008
the dream world is in mysten far but there are two priestess blocking your way talk to them and they will give you a quest find a missing priestess on mt.orion the ogre is guarding her talk to him and he will talk some wierd language ignore him and the priestess will talk and the party will offer to kill the ogre but the priestess will not let you kill the ogre she will say that find sleeping dust the sleeping dust is at a small cave in the highlands talk to general binx he will tell you that they have sleeping dust and the party will say that they have more sleeping dust follow general binx and he will lead you to a cave take the sleeping dust and go back to mt.orion then use sleeping dust on the ogre and done
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.