These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 1: A New Home Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

1.I need to make a master builder. ...

1.I need to make a master builder. If I make him fix some huts, will he improve his building habilities? if not, how do I improve it, cause I can`t continue building, casue I don't know where!

2. The thing about the drum in the school, it's true? because I can't do anythin at school, sometimes children "go to school", but they stay in the door!

3. does the laundry do something ? what is it for ?

4. In the menu, if I change player, can I, then come back to the original player and continue playing the same game, the one I was playing when I changed player ?

Thnks !

By tinkerbell
03/11/2007

1. yes that will make him a better builder, but only to a certain extent. try fixing all of the huts and even making more so that he can get really good.

2. school doesn't do anything. theonly reason it is there is so that when i child is born, it has more skills. people say that they have seen scientists teach the kids but i dont think that it is true so don't worry about it. it wont take you further in the game.

3. the laundry is there so that they have somethiung to do while they are doing nothing. feel free to make them do something more productive.

4 yes you can change players. if you want to to say, make a new account, go to switch player and then select new player. if you get board on that account, and you want to go back to your old one, all you have to do is go to the menu and then click on switch player and then you will see the name of your old file.
hope that helps.

p.s. CAN I USE YOUR ACTIVATION CODE!!!???
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.