These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 1: A New Home Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Okay I don't know if anyone has not...

Okay I don't know if anyone has noticed this and iv read forum after forum for this game but has any one clicked to see the full map? Am i the only one who notices that there is another part to the island on the left. There is like a straw hut or something and you can tell that a path could be possible by the lagoon or even the palm trees on the beach, but i can't figure out how to get there. i don't see why it would be there unless i could get there.... iv completed the puzzle and the extra one that appread i have the golden child who id like to drown but iv tried to kill the little bugger and nothing works... my people have built all the little huts they can everytinbg is complete sept its bothering me I can see another part to the island on the full map but can't figure out how to get there. iv ben to the cave and read the thing it says but how do you explore an island with no way of doing? Has anyone been able to get to the straw hut on the left? Is it possible? If not then this game truly blows because it was nothing but a waste of time. I am very dissapointed if this is the end of the game.

These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.