These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

Can somebody help me uncurse Ejindr...

Can somebody help me uncurse Ejindro, find arcane magic pages, stop hind from cursing, graduate from school, buy an orb staff and find boatdealer a wife? PLEASE I even have to waste time being killed by creatures at land's end and mt. Orion!

By skippy
05/19/2008
Ejindro can onky be uncurse when you are very far ahead in this game, and you have in your posesion of a skeleton keys. the arcane magic pages are all over the games , the orb staff you find in Galladerh ( where the academy is) but first Lars (he is the only one that can buy it) have to graduate, to graduate you have to kill the myphs which paralize everone, this in the willwood , but you must have a mirror and beewax for your ears (the wax you will find when you walk around where the teacup town is, but should buy before a smoke bomb at the store on the teacup town), the wife for the boatdealers you will find at the witch town.
By merc
05/19/2008
Tanks a lot skippy!
By key
08/13/2008
ok well where do you get the skeleton key to open that door
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.