These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

Where could I find the stinkrot roo...

Where could I find the stinkrot root for gretchen?

By skippy
05/29/2008
Good Morning Marc, the stinkrot root for gretchen is on the outskirts of Wichwoods, all you have to do is walk out of wichwoods and walk direction Gheldarek(sorry don't remember exact name, but it is the vampire town), instead of going into town when you get pass the cave you came in go to your right and explore the area, you will find it on a chest up a hill ( it is the same direction like if you will be going to the witch house who is holding this little girl after the which stole her red shoes). Hope you will find it soon. Glad to be of help/Skippy
By marc
05/29/2008
Why do you always help me? But still, thanks a lot to you!

By skippy
05/29/2008
Well I'm sorry that is always me, but I don't pick up the mails they being send to me directly from Casual Games Guides, and that is the reason why it is always me. If it wonder you so much the next one they send from you I will ignore it. Skippy
By marc
05/29/2008
No Problem! Don't say sorry. You helped me out of all my problems in the game.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.