These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

Lars, sorry I'm answering you like ...

Lars, sorry I'm answering you like this, but I couldn't find where you posted your thread, now you should get the Sunblock and brig it back to the witch that told you she was bored and want to got out but she can't withou a sunblock. Her name is Teijin and beleive me she is a good fighter, so you take her as part of your fighters

By lars
05/31/2008
I get the silver bag of coins insted of the sunblock cause i tought that the silver bag of coins is more important than the sunblock..... Is there a way to to get the sunblock even i have the silver bag of coins?????

By skippy
06/01/2008
Lars, actually the silver bag of coins is only good if you are short of money, but if you don't get the vampire to fight with your team, you will be losing a very good fighter ( you see since she is already dead she does'nt take so much damage when fighting like the others, and no you can't have both, now I will trust you a secret in case you are short of money///when you are leaving on the Eastern Isle, Ghalarah,right before you go to these walkboards, there are the last 4 spiders which come at you before you reach the walkboard, go left into this woods and you will encounter 2 more spiders kill then and walk to the end of this place (there is no other way more to walk) and dig there until a cow comes out(yes a cow) this cow will give you mney everytime you stay closed to her and press the space bar. Hope this will help you.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.