These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

Where do I need to go in the black ...

Where do I need to go in the black bone cave in order to find the demon for the druid of Agriculture's soul? How can I make use of my reserved party? PLEASE HELP ME! I WANNA GO TO SEDONA!!!

By skippy
06/03/2008
Good morning Marc, this is a long one, now when you get into the cave you will see a bridge, go across and go north until you see a entrance, get in, walk ll the way down until you see a way to walk to the north take this direction and then turn east and south until you see another entrance,go in, you will come to a cave which has a river, you muss walk the whole cave through even thou the monster is right to your left when you come in the cave because there is no way to cross the river. When you fight him be sure to use silence spells so that he can't used nasty spells on you, after he is dead and you collect the soul you don't have to walk the caves again just one of the holes you see there and you will be out of the black bone cave. Remenber that this druid is frozen on the Green Hills Temple. After you bring him to Aveyond and he offers you to pick something, take the climbing spells, you will need it later. Now to change your party go on the menu and click the party menu, all you muss do is select the one you want out and click the one you will want in. Hope I did'nt confused you to much.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.