These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

hi everyone.. i hope there's still ...

hi everyone.. i hope there's still some playing this game who could hopefully help me..

ive just saved the druid from lands end, and hes given me his skull key and yet i still cant open halloween hills, am i missing something else?

im really stuck.. help please.. thanks!

By skippy
06/14/2008
Good Morning Roni, as a matter of fact I had as well trouble the first time I played the game to get in, what I did is I walked out of that section of the game and came back later, read the sign on the left side which says that Halloween Hills is closed and then went to the right and had to try twice until I could opened it. Good luck

By roni
06/28/2008
hi skippy! thanks! i finally stumbled on how to unlock the halloween hills.

now, im stuck again..
i cant seem to find the glowberries for hector. ive been to dreamland a number of times and i have yet to find it. ive opened the chest on the north, and the box northwest of the castle, still no sign.. one other thing, how do i slow down aesma, the demon who holds the time druid's soul?, i havent got a clue.. and whats the fairy dust for? i thought it would slow down aesma but it doesnt seem to work..

anybody help me please, pretty please.. thanks!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.