These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

Uhh.. what fairy from the ogre’s la...

Uhh.. what fairy from the ogre’s lair? Don’t you mean the priestess? I already did, that’s why ive been able to get into dreamland.. Ive had the beanstalk grown and all I need are the glow berries to trade for the torch.. are you referring to the bridge nearest the castle which gets you to this piece of land with three trees and a wooden box? ive tried walking back and forth and still no glow berries in sight .. is there something im missing here? =( im really desperate.. help please, skippy.. thanks!

By skippy
06/30/2008
Hi there Roni, that's not the brigde I'm talking about, did you get the Sword of Dreams already?? if you did it is in the same direction like the Sword of Dreams only that you have to go across this place to your right and go to the next piece of land on your right by crossing again a bridge, and then head north and there you will find it, so what this means is when you come into Mysten Far, don't go to the island in the right side like you did to get to the castle, instead go down south until you reach the sword of dream and then head to your right until you can't anymore and go up north.Let me know if you find it otherwise I will try to make you a map myself.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.