These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 1: A New Home Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

what should i do since i don't have...

what should i do since i don't have any food please help me.my people could die any second

By me
11/13/2006
I was wondering the same thing. The berry bush runs out and i cant get my villagers to fish. I am so confused at what to do. They wont learn to farm until my tech points get stocked up and that takes forever.
By me
11/14/2006
so if you set your villagers like this.....one foraging, one building, the other adult villagers set as researchers...leave the kid alone. then set your clock ahead....the one on your computer, you should go back and have enough tech points to get a level two farming. from there, you should set your clock ahead and get the 80,000 points that you need for level three. the crops on level two run out and that is the only suggestion that i can give you.
By sportysonggirl
03/01/2007
if you still have the berry bush just forage. If not, get level 2 farming and make the field it should be ready in time. it works for me.
By planejane
05/04/2007
hint: if you have one person forage and all the others research, you will end up with around 450 food in a few hours. after this, change your farmer's preferred skill to research and have everyone research for some time. it's been my luck that some of the berries have grown back if you leave the bush alone for awhile.
By steph
10/14/2007
ok, if i were you i would start the game over, put 2 villagers (or at least 1) to forage from the berry bush, then put al the other adults at the research table(under the big building) and they will earn tech points, when you get enough points, buy farming level 2 and construction level 2 and then drag villagers to the pile of rocks at the top left corner of the map. when they finish clearing the rocks take a villager to the field where it says something about dead flowers, they will then go and say watering the field, when they finish look at the dark patch of dirt under the research table and it will say how long till the crops grow when u see crops in the spot, (it looks like carrots and some white things in the dirt) drag ur farmers to the new crops and they will then have a new food source

By windwhisperd
01/18/2008
After the berry bush ran out, I set a couple villagers to plant crops (Area under the research table). You have to upgrade your farming tech. Fishing doesn't come until you upgrade your farming tech for the third and final time.
By dsfsdfdsfsfs
01/06/2011
i dunno
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.