These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

I want to sit & relax & play & bree...

I want to sit & relax & play & breed my tribe. Instead, I'm always out of food. I set every adult to plunder the waters until the algae comes, then I pluck the coconut trees bare, then I send every available villager out to gather crops. Unfortunately, I found that the crops regenerate in an ever increasingly long time, so that what started out to be 24 min eventually became more than 500. I did find that the game speed was set too fast, so I know that can be partly remedied by adjusting the speed. Still, I don't understand why I'm always looking for food. I had over 1000 food and only 7 people in the tribe and after advancing the game four hours, I had no food left, no way to get any, and they all perished. I desperately want a way (cheat, mod, etc.) to fix this problem so I can enjoy my tribe and not have to rush to the end. Does anything like this exist? It's no fun when you can't even keep your tribe fed. I don't see how some people can keep 90 people when I can't even keep 7 alive.

Thanks!

These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.