These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond: Lord of Twilight Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

Question: How do you get to Naylith...

Question: How do you get to Naylith!? Its, like, Impossable to get there! Pleas, if anyone can help, PLEASE help! I'm stuck in the dwarf area. I had just killed the bug ugly ghost as Mel calls it.

By xxangelicvoicexx
11/18/2009
Naylith is AN AREA AVAILABLE ONLY IN GoN that means gates of night
But first,heres a long tip for u:
Okay,Have you reach the end of LoT (Lord of Twilight)let Hepitus get
your key you will find out how to solve that in GoN so dont cry about that or say"What do i do?!What do i do?!"or"Did i do something wrong?!"
cuz that i what i did when im just new at LoT T-T okay anyways,
if ur stuck in dwarven mines u will need to go to Harburg if u remember
where to go (Find the map to BRIGHTWOOD FOREST and you will find a
small cave at the bottom right of brightwood forest so go through that
cave and just cross the cave and you will eventually find a mountain
(The one where you crossed the way to thais )also theres a GOODIE
CAVE u should see the walk trough and click Magical Mirror Express (MME), Warp Eggs, and Goodies section so if your done getting the
ULTIMATE WEAPONS in the cave go through shadow woods and wala
ur in Harburg the part where u need to find te'ijal and ghahalad
is up to u
HOW TO DEFEAT THE POLTERGEIST:
First you need to find the ultimate weapons found in the goodie cave
at Thial Mountains South then go back to the dwarven mines and defeat the poltergeist
NOTE:
u may need to round up te'ijal and ghahalad first to defeat the poltergeist,have stella in your team and let her heal the ones who need healing let mel trip the poltergeist and if it works,attack and repeat the steps.

THATS ALL THE ADVICE I NEED TO TELL YOU
THERE IS ALSO A GOODIE CAVE IN THIAL MOUNTAINS NORTH
IT CONTAINS THE BEST ARMORS FOR YOUR PARTY
Good Luck!
By tg
08/21/2011
Don't listen to him/her, she has gone bonkers and forgotten the alphabet.
In this game, Naylith is only a small hill and a ledge, with a cave in side which you will find a map showing location of the keys, and a giant birdcage outside.
To reach there, you should go to the Dwarf cave entrance you find, then travel straight right, till you find another opening, white outside. Get out, then follow the ladders -three consecutive right; don't take the long ladder down.
By amaranth
07/17/2012
Naylith is Located at the Top ...](You Need all 4 Quarter Keys to open the Cave)

What Egg?
-That Egg contains a large b...]What Bird Cage?
-The Bird Cage is Located at...
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.