These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 1: A New Home Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

There is a way to bug your game to ...

There is a way to bug your game to the extreme but Change your isola TO a word pad ANd just remove and add little thingd arpund If yo have a pattern that goed

L

G

G

remove it all ecept the L and Copy a backwards L And remove and replave the L with the backwards L You will have like 1 billion food all reasearch and Your previous population And 200 some million teck points Is what it looks like Then you can speed ur clock to 90 ppl and get them to build and work and But do it at your own risk if you move the wrong thing to the wrong plce it my freez ur comp

By shortstuff
03/12/2007
Can you really force tech point, food and possibly the population? I can't read the writing above to tell.
By hoey
04/07/2007
how do u do a bacj\kwards L and i cant find were it shows the pattern
By youre_just_jealous
05/17/2007
Here's a tip for those offering tips - USE SPELLCHECK. Puncuate! And make sure what you've written is articulate - otherwise you're wasting your time trying to submit tips. I fully understand retards are allowed to play games and they should, but you can help anyone if your tips aren't legible.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.