These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

4 Elements Forum

Walkthrough Request
PC Download Mac Download Browser Play

level 16

By granny
02/24/2011
I can't get passed here. I have cleared everything and it still want go past.
By bieladi
03/04/2011
I am having the same problem with level 16! What's the trick to getting past this level?
By bieladi
03/04/2011
Ok. Well, I got past level 16 by concentrating on the left side that has the start of the green and the ice blocks. use the bomb to break the ice then the shovel (I think it is?) to get a block to fill with green, and hope that the blocks will come w/3 in a row. Keep doing this each time the tools are fully restored and you should get through. Once I finished level 16, I was advised I completed the first of four books. BUT!! the only option it gave me was to restart and start the first book again! Ugh!! Man I gotta get a life!
By hapefeet
03/06/2011
BILADI THANK YOU I'VE BEEN STUCK FOR A WEEK IT WORKED AS SOON AS I DID IT YOUR WAY
By tigerlilymily
03/13/2011
Thank you! I've have been stuck on this level, literally for weeks! I keep thinking I am doing something wrong.. I'm going to try it your way. :)
By jim
09/26/2011
If you make matches of 5 or more ending near the arrows, the arrows will shoot at and destroy the steel blocks on the other side.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.